Community Message Boards

Thread: What's for supper, Saturday, 10/6?

Default What's for supper, Saturday, 10/6?

Y'all going anything special for supper tonight? We're going to a neighborhood gathering which should be fun. BBQ and hotdogs, hamburgers and a bunch of us are bringing sides and dessert. I'm making a Pound Cake and a 7 layer salad. Maybe brownies, don't know about that.

What's on your menu?

Have a great day!

Nothing planned yet. Hubby is hunting so it really depends on what time he gets home. Baby girl and I are going to a local pizza place that she likes for lunch. Son, is away for the weekend so it will probably be something easy and on the grill.

Tonight here is going to be simple, hot dogs with mustard, onions and chili and chips on the side along with some bourbon.

I've already started on the bourbon.

I'd rather be hunting with grits' hubby, but I'll take what I can get.
    There's a part of me that will always be/
    Just a boy in a hole with a M-16

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Thunder View Post
    Tonight here is going to be simple, hot dogs with mustard, onions and chili and chips on the side along with some bourbon.

I've already started on the bourbon.

I'd rather be hunting with grits' hubby, but I'll take what I can get.
    Sounds like a good dinner to me, S.T.
    Did you start and end with the bourbon? Have you finished yet? If not, bring it on out to the Sun Room. I'll be there shortly!

I'm still working on the bourbon but also still think hunting would be more fun.

BTW, if any of you ladies think that drinking and hunting don't happen at the SAME time, I have a little surprise for you.
    There's a part of me that will always be/
    Just a boy in a hole with a M-16

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Thunder View Post
    I'm still working on the bourbon but also still think hunting would be more fun.

BTW, if any of you ladies think that drinking and hunting don't happen at the SAME time, I have a little surprise for you.

And that surprise might be..?

Hubby, came home early afternoon so we went to friends for football and grilling. Kids had a ball. I came home tired