Community Message Boards

Thread: What's for supper, Friday, 11/2?

Default What's for supper, Friday, 11/2?

Y'all haven't been cooking??? Hope you've at least been eating!

I'm going to the grocery store shortly. DH has pork chops on his mind and I don't have any in the freezer. I'll get those plus anything that might look good or the price might look good, and I'll go from there. I do have some sweet potatoes in the freezer. I took them out this morning and will heat them tonight and serve with butter.
    I guess its because the weather is a tad cooler, but I'm thinking about a pound cake so that may be on the menu. As you can see, I don't have anything definite! EEK!

How about y'all?

We're eating out tonight.

Nora, bless you for what you've tried to do to get administration's attention. I don't think anything will work. I'm about to give up.

I'm cooking and eating. Last nite we had stuffed cabbage that I made and froze a few months ago. Enough for leftovers tonight. DH really gave them the thumbs up and wants leftovers. That only took 40 some years to convert him
    to a leftover meal. I'll make a green salad with fresh pears and pear dressing to change it up some.

I'm just back from my supermarket where I got at their deli: Norwegian salmon (smoked and with a glaze), homestyle oven fried country hash browns, and apple cinnamon whole grain salad. No dessert.

Fran

LIVE WELL, LAUGH OFTEN AND LOVE MUCH

Hidden Content smalltown

My step-dad is in the hospital and my mother is at work and so it's just me tonight.

The original plan was Pioneer Woman's Patty Melts http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2012/08/patty-melts/

But I'm not sure if I'll go to the trouble just for myself.

I have some leftover roasted carrots, which I really like and so I may just have that with some ham from the freezer.
    There's a part of me that will always be/
    Just a boy in a hole with a M-16

Hubby, is hunting this weekend. Son, is in Athens again. This time for the GA - GA Tech game. So little one and I had an easy dinner. French fries and chicken nuggets for her. Me...................just grazing Tomorrow my Daughter, will probably join us (baby girl) for lunch. Baby Girl, loves "lunch" pizza.