Community Message Boards

Thread: What's for Dinner, Saturday, November 10

Default What's for Dinner, Saturday, November 10

Hmmm, not quite sure yet what I'll have. Would really like to eat out somewhere. Maybe I could get "to go" dinner from Macaroni Grill -- Shrimp Portofino maybe. All I'd have to do is call, order, drive there, they come to the car with your order, you pay, --- and back home you go in your 'workaholic/Black Pit' dirty blue jeans to sit by the fire and eat your gourmet meal. Sounds like a plan.

Want to come with me anyone? I'll buy!

Fran

LIVE WELL, LAUGH OFTEN AND LOVE MUCH

Hidden Content smalltown

Breafast this morning was supper last night. So I'm thinking supper tonight will be breakfast.
    Roses will bloom again. Just wait and see. Don't mourn what might have been. Only God knows how and when, but Roses will bloom again.

God Bless,
    Terri Lynn

Went to an arts festival today. Shared a pulled pork/brisket poboy from one of the food trucks with dh. Papa John's will be delivering a couple pizzas in a bit.

Hubby, is in the woods or at this point probably around a campfire with like minded men. Deer season
    My Son (25) just moved into a house with friends this weekend. He breezed by earlier for some boiled peanuts so it is just me and baby girl. She has a cold so not really wanting to eat anything. Tried all her favorites. Me.........I'm having boiled peanuts

Quote Originally Posted by grits View Post
    Hubby, is in the woods or at this point probably around a campfire with like minded men. Deer season
    My Son (25) just moved into a house with friends this weekend. He breezed by earlier for some boiled peanuts so it is just me and baby girl. She has a cold so not really wanting to eat anything. Tried all her favorites. Me.........I'm having boiled peanuts

Grits, DH hasn't made it too the woods yet except to clear out around the shooting house. Gun season starts next Saturday the 17th. I'll be in the shooting house (with a book, maybe a pillow) while DH is in his stand.

Hope Little Bit feels better!

Supper was breakfast. Finally!!! And it was SO good!
    Roses will bloom again. Just wait and see. Don't mourn what might have been. Only God knows how and when, but Roses will bloom again.

God Bless,
    Terri Lynn