Community Message Boards

Thread: What's For Dinner, Saturday, November 17

Default What's For Dinner, Saturday, November 17

Thought I'd get this posted even though I still don't know what I'm having. I hope to get an inspiration from the rest of you (or perhaps, an invitation to dine at your house???)

Southern Thunder - I haven't seen you for awhile. Is your step-dad still in the hospital? Miss seeing your posts!

Fran

LIVE WELL, LAUGH OFTEN AND LOVE MUCH

Hidden Content smalltown

Quote Originally Posted by smalltown View Post
    Thought I'd get this posted even though I still don't know what I'm having. I hope to get an inspiration from the rest of you (or perhaps, an invitation to dine at your house???)

Southern Thunder - I haven't seen you for awhile. Is your step-dad still in the hospital? Miss seeing your posts!

Fran
    Quoting Fran because I was wondering about S.T. also. Come on back big guy. We need ya!

Fran, you can come eat with us. I've asked (rolling eyes again) DH to grill some burgers tonight. Have some outside work to do, the weather is good, so he needs to do this! LOL! I have some chili I made yesterday, we can have that and a burger. Dessert? Hmmm. I still have some German Chocolate Pie if I can stash it away until tonight. If not, ice cream always works.

ETA: Supper will be around 6:00p, come on down, the light will be on!

Nora, ST posted the other day on the Tech forum. You must have overlooked his post.

Dh is grilling steaks tonight. I'll make caramelized shallots, rosemary-roasted red potatoes, and steamed green beans with Meyer lemon.

DH did an excellent job on the burgers! He deserved the last of the pie! LOL!!!!

charley, I didn't overlook S.T.'s post on the other thread. That was a couple of days ago. He normally posts more often and also on the food thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Nora View Post

charley, I didn't overlook S.T.'s post on the other thread. That was a couple of days ago. He normally posts more often and also on the food thread.
    Could he have been banned for calling the SL techies morons?

Quote Originally Posted by charley View Post
    Could he have been banned for calling the SL techies morons?
    LOL!!! You have got to be kidding!?? Do you really think there are people here that do anything? Claire made one post. Supposedly the tech people would be contacted and then what? I don't think anything will change. Simple enough to find out if he's been banned, I would think. Maybe he's busy, maybe his step-dad is worse than he was..any number of things is what I'm thinking..banned was not one of them, but I've been surprised before.

Charley, glad to see you posted. Not sure where your Husband is, but I was thinking about you both when I heard about the oil rig explosion.

People, have been banned here for some silly things in the past.

Hubby, is still in the woods. Promised to be home tomorrow in time to have friends for dinner. Steak, potato of some type, salad, bread. Good friends and good times. The children are on Fall break next week so we can relax and enjoy. Out of the group though I am the only one that has to go to work Monday