Community Message Boards

Thread: What's for Dinner, Sunday, November 18

Default What's for Dinner, Sunday, November 18

This month is going by so fast -- did we have Halloween yet? And Thanksgiving is this Thursday already! I did go over to Nora's last night - and her DH is a great cook! (well, she is, too!) Thanks, Nora and Mr. Nora!

I'll probably have a Stouffer's meatloaf and mashed potatoes dinner tonight. No dessert. What's happening at your house?

Fran

LIVE WELL, LAUGH OFTEN AND LOVE MUCH

Hidden Content smalltown

Quote Originally Posted by smalltown View Post
    This month is going by so fast -- did we have Halloween yet? And Thanksgiving is this Thursday already! I did go over to Nora's last night - and her DH is a great cook! (well, she is, too!) Thanks, Nora and Mr. Nora!

I'll probably have a Stouffer's meatloaf and mashed potatoes dinner tonight. No dessert. What's happening at your house?

Fran

LOL! Nothing is happening at my house....I'm coming to YOUR house. I haven't tried Stoffer's meatloaf (yet!) but I love their lasagna. Actually, I'm leaving Meredith's later today and will probably stop somewhere on the way back and pick up something...Japanese? Fried Chicken? Way to many choices between Meredith's home and my home.