Community Message Boards

Thread: What's for supper, Tuesday, 11/27?

Default What's for supper, Tuesday, 11/27?

Anyone cooking today? How many ways can you prepare SPAM? LOL! I got on here and there was loads of spam. Then I took another look between threads and it was gone! Guess who was here? Nope, not admin. You can bet on that. Roll eyes.

On another thread the other day, someone mentioned fried chicken and it stuck in this tired old brain. So, tonight we'll have fried chicken, mashed potatoes, field peas and green beans. I'm still thinking on dessert. I'm in a 'sweet' mood right now and I'll prob start with dessert and go from there! LOL!

Y'all have a great day and tell me what's cooking!

Quote Originally Posted by Nora View Post
    Anyone cooking today? How many ways can you prepare SPAM? LOL! I got on here and there was loads of spam.
    I popped on a couple times over the weekend and saw all of it. Surprisingly, the Sun Room seemed to be the only forum that wasn't effected. How can that be? Someone needs to look into that.

Hubby, teaches tonight. So again, something Baby girl wants ( :

Cool

Since it came highly recommended by MA, I'm having Stouffer's lasagna.

Fran

LIVE WELL, LAUGH OFTEN AND LOVE MUCH

Hidden Content smalltown

Fried cod fillets with leftover bread, leftover mashed potatoes and leftover coleslaw.
    There's a part of me that will always be/
    Just a boy in a hole with a M-16

late late late

dinner was meatloaf, scalloped potatoes and corn. comfort food and enough leftover for a Thursday dinner. tomorrow DH is taking me out.

Quote Originally Posted by charley View Post
    I popped on a couple times over the weekend and saw all of it. Surprisingly, the Sun Room seemed to be the only forum that wasn't effected. How can that be? Someone needs to look into that.
    I've noticed that, charley and you're right, someone needs to look into that and a lot of other things!! I'm hoping y'all will call Claire today and report all this. I've zapped as many as I can, but I can't take care of it all....I'd have to be here 24/7 and that's the job of admin.