Community Message Boards

Thread: What's for Dinner, Friday, November 30

Default What's for Dinner, Friday, November 30

Not quite sure yet. Probably just a bowl of soup from my freezer. Haven't been too hungry lately. Tomorrow morning I'll be going to a cooking class "Country Inn Christmas" where they fix foods from inns around the USA. It is always a good class with lots of good recipes, and then ~~~~ we get to EAT the items!!! So soup tonight, and will pop in Sunday with some good recipes for y'all.

Fran

LIVE WELL, LAUGH OFTEN AND LOVE MUCH

Hidden Content smalltown

That sounds like an interesting thing to do.

We are having meatballs, spaghetti, green salad and garlic bread.
    Be an organ donor; give your heart to Jesus.
    Exercise daily; Walk with the Lord.

In God We Trust

I'm just back from a breakfast in honor of a friend who is moving...I don't like breakfast but the fresh pineapple was VERY good! Anyway, now to think about another meal....

Going out with a couple of friends tonight to try out a new restaurant.

Fran, I'm hoping tomorrow will be a great day and will result in some good recipes..that you will share!

Licia, so good to see you back. Hope you'll post news of your family.

I have a pot of spicy chili simmering away. The sides to add to it are fritos, sour cream, grated cheese, jalapenos, chopped onions....like you do a loaded potato. Hoe cakes are going to be on the side. Comfort food on this very rainy day.

Quote Originally Posted by Tink View Post
    I have a pot of spicy chili simmering away. The sides to add to it are fritos, sour cream, grated cheese, jalapenos, chopped onions....like you do a loaded potato. Hoe cakes are going to be on the side. Comfort food on this very rainy day.
    Actually beautiful weather here. At least for this time of year. Clear, sunny and fiftyish.

I'm still playing phone tag with the guy who I hope is going to meet me for an interview and hire me to manage one of his stores.

Dinner tonight is leftover sloppy joes and I might go pick up a bag of chips to go with them.
    There's a part of me that will always be/
    Just a boy in a hole with a M-16

Quote Originally Posted by Tink View Post
    Fran, I know y'all will have fun and as MA said, I hope you get some good recipes and enjoy some good food. If the recipes are good, remember your friends here!! LOL!

We're going to the local spot for fish and hush puppies. I love the hush puppies more than the fish!

I did the "infamous pot roast" yesterday and so we had leftovers tonight. I bought a loaf of sourdough bread and it was so good with the gravy.