Community Message Boards

Thread: What's for Dinner, Wednesday, December 5

Default What's for Dinner, Wednesday, December 5

Not sure what I'll be having tonight. This is Grocery Day so there will be choices. I'm still sort of full from yesterday's cooking class. I'm not used to eating a big meal at noon. What's on tap at your house?

Fran

LIVE WELL, LAUGH OFTEN AND LOVE MUCH

Hidden Content smalltown

No idea. Maybe go out to eat.

We had a new recipe to us Out Back Alice Springs Chicken. Now DH get a chocolate cream pie...I splurged and made it today.

Quote Originally Posted by Tink View Post
    We had a new recipe to us Out Back Alice Springs Chicken. Now DH get a chocolate cream pie...I splurged and made it today.
    Love to have the recipe for the chicken if you'd care to share, Tink.

My flight was delayed, then they rerouted us, had to make a connection in DC and then on to NC. Late getting in and cranky!! LOL! I soothed myself with a peanut butter and jelly sammie! Two of them! And even more important, I found a package of Oreos! Life is good! (VBG)

We finally had the jambalaya and bread I made a couple of days ago.

I've become good friends with my next neighbor and his wife is real sick and so I'll probably take them the leftovers.
    There's a part of me that will always be/
    Just a boy in a hole with a M-16

Quote Originally Posted by MindaAnn View Post
    Love to have the recipe for the chicken if you'd care to share, Tink.

My flight was delayed, then they rerouted us, had to make a connection in DC and then on to NC. Late getting in and cranky!! LOL! I soothed myself with a peanut butter and jelly sammie! Two of them! And even more important, I found a package of Oreos! Life is good! (VBG)
    Any bad flight I have I just remember the night I spent on the floor of the Atlanta airport during the Blizzard of 96...

You haven't lived until you've had the airport floor for a mattress, your coat for a blanket and a carry on bag for a pillow...
    There's a part of me that will always be/
    Just a boy in a hole with a M-16