Community Message Boards

Thread: Old Southern Living Charger

Smile Old Southern Living Charger

HI,

I am liiking for an old Southern living plate Charger that was maybe brown wrought iron. I only need one. Can anyone point me in the direction to find one.

Thanks

MAry Ann

Default I am looking for a charger

HI,

I am looking for an old Southern living plate Charger that was maybe brown wrought iron. I only need one. Can anyone point me in the direction to find one.

Thanks

MAry Ann[/QUOTE]

Sorry but I've been cooking for 20 years and I was hanging out in the kitchen with my mother and grandmothers before that. I have no idea what you're talking about.

I can give you a bit of advice in that in looking for things, Google is your friend.
    There's a part of me that will always be/
    Just a boy in a hole with a M-16

I will try to help you out if I can but what is it and what does it do?

I'm 37 and when I was 5 I was sitting on the stool in the kitchen, drinking apple juice and watching my grandmother cook.

Like I said, I've been cooking myself for 20 years.

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Default Charger plate

In their old catalog they had a charger plate. It is a decorative plate that you put under your dinner plates. The one I am looking for is wrought iron or some type of wire that they use.

Quote Originally Posted by mady56 View Post
    In their old catalog they had a charger plate. It is a decorative plate that you put under your dinner plates. The one I am looking for is wrought iron or some type of wire that they use.
    Have you checked ebay? I know Ballard Designs sells some SL products. You could check their online catalog.

Yeah, ebay is where I'd be looking.

I didn't know SL ever sold cooking stuff and so thanks, I learned something new today.