Community Message Boards

Thread: Old Southern Living Charger

Smile Old Southern Living Charger

HI,

I am liiking for an old Southern living plate Charger that was maybe brown wrought iron. I only need one. Can anyone point me in the direction to find one.

Thanks

MAry Ann

Default I am looking for a charger

HI,

I am looking for an old Southern living plate Charger that was maybe brown wrought iron. I only need one. Can anyone point me in the direction to find one.

Thanks

MAry Ann[/QUOTE]

Sorry but I've been cooking for 20 years and I was hanging out in the kitchen with my mother and grandmothers before that. I have no idea what you're talking about.

I can give you a bit of advice in that in looking for things, Google is your friend.
    Winston Churchill. "I am prepared to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter."

I will try to help you out if I can but what is it and what does it do?

I'm 37 and when I was 5 I was sitting on the stool in the kitchen, drinking apple juice and watching my grandmother cook.

Like I said, I've been cooking myself for 20 years.

I have no idea what you're talking about.
    Winston Churchill. "I am prepared to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter."

Default Charger plate

In their old catalog they had a charger plate. It is a decorative plate that you put under your dinner plates. The one I am looking for is wrought iron or some type of wire that they use.

Quote Originally Posted by mady56 View Post
    In their old catalog they had a charger plate. It is a decorative plate that you put under your dinner plates. The one I am looking for is wrought iron or some type of wire that they use.
    Have you checked ebay? I know Ballard Designs sells some SL products. You could check their online catalog.

Yeah, ebay is where I'd be looking.

I didn't know SL ever sold cooking stuff and so thanks, I learned something new today.