Outback Steakhouse Alice Spring Chicken

4 chicken breast 1/2" thick
    chicken breast should be skinless and boneless
    Honey Mustard
    6 pieces of bacon sliced in half and fried crisp
    1/2 tsp. McCormick season All
    1 cup sliced mushrooms (canned or in jar) drained
    3 cups shredded Colby/Monterey Jack cheese

Rub chicken breast with season all and set aside to marinated for 1 hour. While the breast is marinated fry bacon crisp and drain. Shed cheese and set aside.

Take chicken from marinate and sauté on medium heat in pan with just enough oil to prevent sticking. Cook on both sides until a slight golden color and cooked in the middle but not dry. Remove from pan.

Spread chicken breast with honey mustard, cover with a layer of mushrooms, three slices of bacon and them sprinkle with shredded Colby/Jack cheese, chicken should be covered with shredded cheese. Put in heated oven at 350° or micro just until the cheese melts. Honey mustard can be served on the side

Honey Mustard

1/2 cup yellow mustard
    1/3 cup light corn syrup
    1/3 cup honey
    1/3 cup mayo

Tink, I'm not MA but I sure do appreciate that recipe. TKS!

Your welcome...we really liked it.

WhooHoo, Tink. This sounds so good I think I'll go check the freezer and see if I have chicken breast. That would make like easy today!

MA, I hope you see this recipe. I hope you see the spam and I hope you have your zapper wand in hand. I can't see any admin people out here so I guess you'll have to take up their slack. Rolling eyes BIG time here.