Community Message Boards

Thread: What's for supper, Thursday, 1/3/2013?

Default What's for supper, Thursday, 1/3/2013?

I checked and made darn sure that I had 2013 in the title of this one!! Hard to make that change from a 2 to a 3!!

So, I have the crockpot on, chili makings in that pot, all the toppings anyone could possibly want ('course, DH may want one more..rolling eyes here), crackers or cornbread to go with this pot of chili. May make a salad which would be a good thing but then am I really worried about 'a good thing?' I think not. Maybe I'll make more Lemon Pies. Tink was pleased with the one I left in the S.R. and I'm pleased to make and eat Lemon Pie any old time.

What are y'all cooking today?

Nora you have the very same menu as we do! Chili, out of the freezer and tossed salad. Guess I'll pull out the last of the lemon curd and pound cake and pretend its lemon pie. rolling eyes.

Its really cold here, 8, so I might have on my heated socks

Quote Originally Posted by Tink View Post
    Nora you have the very same menu as we do! Chili, out of the freezer and tossed salad. Guess I'll pull out the last of the lemon curd and pound cake and pretend its lemon pie. rolling eyes.

Its really cold here, 8, so I might have on my heated socks
    8 degrees? You're really cold in that area of the country, Tink. We were in the mid 40's today and it was a damp day, so it seemed even colder. I'll bet those heated socks feel good right now! Stay warm!

8 degrees....................oh goodness. I am such a sissy for warm weather