Community Message Boards

Thread: What ya cooking for Friday 1-4-13

Default What ya cooking for Friday 1-4-13

PIZZA on a new pizza stone is on our menu tonight... What are y'all having?
    Indian rain dances worked because they didn't stop dancing until it started to rain. Keep on Dancing.

If I put a little icing on my muffin top, would it make me a cupcake?

No clue. I'm eating out with friends. I'm just happy to see you here, wehoney. I came by today to see if you had any news. I'll check the SR. Please take care.
    (I do know those pizza stones are great!)

Smile

It may have been here that I saw you could leave the pizza stone in the oven as it went thru the clean cycle. I did and it looks brand new. I was getting ashamed to let anyone see it since so much had stained it, but if I saw it here, Thanks for whoever posted it. I thought I was going to have to buy a new one.
    Be an organ donor; give your heart to Jesus.
    Exercise daily; Walk with the Lord.

In God We Trust

^^^Good tip, Licia. Thanks. I didn't know that. I DO know that the stone makes a big difference in the pizza! Hmm, maybe we should go to Wehoney's house later. Just to check on her of course..has nothing to do with pizza!

Anyway, I'm glad to see Wehoney here starting a supper thread. I think that's a good sign for the day. As for us, it will be a rerun of chili. I asked DH for guidance and direction for supper and he said what's wrong with left overs? It'll work for me!

Y'all have a great day!

We're going to have Mongolian Beef and fried rice...love Chinese food just wish there was a place to go eat it.

We were going out to dinner, but plans changed. Ended up making the cheese bread posted on here a few weeks or so ago and some soup.