Community Message Boards

Thread: What's for supper, Monday, 1/7?

Default What's for supper, Monday, 1/7?

I'm in a tizzy trying to decide what to cook. I had hoped to find some ideas here, but nobody seems to be cooking. I think I'll do tater tots like Grits does for that sweet baby of hers. That'll work!

Actually, I may go to the crockpot thread and see what's looking good. I might have time to make something in the old crockpot.

Nora I have chicken marinating for sticky chicken tonight. Also roasting brussel sprouts and broccoli with a tossed salad.
    Choices since DH would rather eat broccoli than brussel sprouts.

I was in the hospital and actually don't remember what we had, I think it was meatloaf but everything they had while I was there was actually pretty good considering it's hospital cafeteria food.
    Winston Churchill. "I am prepared to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter."

Quote Originally Posted by Tink View Post
    Nora I have chicken marinating for sticky chicken tonight. Also roasting brussel sprouts and broccoli with a tossed salad.
    Choices since DH would rather eat broccoli than brussel sprouts.
    We love roasted brussel sprouts. I add a little sliced onion and garlic along with balsamic vinegar and olive oil. If I have them on hand I will thorw in some dried cranberries. Yummy!!

Not sure what dinner will be tonight. Might be a good night for Mexican