Community Message Boards

Thread: What's for supper, Saturday, !/12/13?

Default What's for supper, Saturday, !/12/13?

I'm cooking today! Already have a beef roast ready for the crockpot. That old infamous pot roast with potatoes, onions and carrots will be on our table tonight. Haven't decided on any other veggies but the dessert will be Pound Cake with ice cream if I can get my rear in gear and the cake in the oven. Y'all come by and I'll set extra plates.

Nora - sounds delicious. I'm still having a problem eating (never thought I'd say that). May finish up the turkey-carrots-noodles soup. I am able to eat Luigi's ices (in little cups) - not much else. One of these days I'll get my appetite back and go on a huge binge!

Fran

LIVE WELL, LAUGH OFTEN AND LOVE MUCH

Hidden Content smalltown

My oven still isn't working but a pot roast in the Crockpot is what I was just thinking about for tomorrow.

Probably with rice and homemade bread on the side.

I've no idea what I'm doing for tonight. I may just end up with takeout again.

That's the one thing I miss about the hospital. I didn't have to worry about what I was going to eat. Three meals a day just magically appeared.
    There's a part of me that will always be/
    Just a boy in a hole with a M-16

I'm making a ziti ragu casserole with sauteed zucchini and a Italian tossed salad. That will take care of the last of my meat ragu and the marinara sauce will go to the freezer.

Fran hope our eating and feeling better soon.

I have everything I need to make Rubens except for corned beef and so it's looking like that's going to be dinner tonight.

Probably with some chips and onion dip.
    There's a part of me that will always be/
    Just a boy in a hole with a M-16

Sub for me tonight. As you can tell, its local deli or restaurant for me when DH is away!

We had Mexican for supper

Mexican here too.

Dining solo and this fits the bill for tonight.

http://www.cedarlanefoods.com/roasted-chile-relleno

Quote Originally Posted by charley View Post
    Mexican here too.

Dining solo and this fits the bill for tonight.

http://www.cedarlanefoods.com/roasted-chile-relleno
    Charley, I like some of their items. I don't eat eggs so the one you posted isn't an option. I do like some of Amy's frozen foods.