Community Message Boards

Thread: What's cooking, Sunday, 1/13/13?

Default What's cooking, Sunday, 1/13/13?

I'm not cooking! It'll be leftovers here and I have lots of them. Only addition will be strawberries for the pound cake. I had to run to the grocery store yesterday and they had some strawberries (with some to 'taste') and I felt like I had to have some. They were good and it made me feel like spring might be coming up soon. I also picked up a pack of Mrs. S's dinner rolls so they will be replacing the hot biscuits we had last night.

What are y'all cooking?

S.T., you got that crock pot going today?

A friend is bringing over a soup made with spinach, leeks and cheese. Sounds good to me.

Fran

LIVE WELL, LAUGH OFTEN AND LOVE MUCH

Hidden Content smalltown

I had a very late and very large breakfast, so no lunch for me. Although I might get some ice cream mid-afternoon.

Watched football here. Friends over to watch the Falcons play Lot of grilling and appetizers. Everyone gone now and kitchen cleaned. Time for baby girl to get in the tub. She has school tomorrow and yes, I Have to be at work at 8.

No Nora, no Crockpot today.

Tonight I'm making leek and potato soup along with bread in the bread machine.

Overnight I'm cooking beef bourguignon in the Crockpot and that will be dinner tomorrow, along with homemade rice and some more bread.
    There's a part of me that will always be/
    Just a boy in a hole with a M-16