Community Message Boards

Thread: What's for Dinner, Saturday, 2/9?

Default What's for Dinner, Saturday, 2/9?

I can't believe I'm starting the dinner thread. Nora and S.T. must be sleeping late. I hope all of our friends north are safe and they still have power. We have a slightly overcast day, but the temps are about normal for our area.

Tonight DH will grill steaks and I'll do a salad and baked potatoes with all the trimmings. No dessert, although I'd really like something chocolate.

What will you be cooking?

Hey, doll. You posted and high tailed it out of here. Not a sign of a little green light after your name!

DH has requested pork chops for tonight. That's easy. I like it when he comes up with a menu. Of course he left the rest of the menu open for me to fill in the blanks!

Mary, you come on over to our house and I'll do a Chocolate Cake, a Chocolate Cobbler and brownies!!! You can OD on chocolate. (I'll help you out and eat a little!!) LOL!!! Chocolate is probably my favorite thing. Bet you'd never guess that!

Hubby, spent the night last night at his "hunting" land. Didn't get home until about 8, but I had all my babies with me tonight from (ages) 27-5 and we had tacos. There's nothing like having all your children with you at one time

Grits, I agree, but unfortunately that doesn't happen often here. Our son lives 10 hours away.
    Be an organ donor; give your heart to Jesus.
    Exercise daily; Walk with the Lord.

In God We Trust

Quote Originally Posted by Licia View Post
    Grits, I agree, but unfortunately that doesn't happen often here. Our son lives 10 hours away.
    So sorry. I am fortunate that at t his time my two oldest (Baby Girl is only 5) still live in my hometown. That of course could change as they are in their mid 20's. I am very thankful that they live close.