Community Message Boards

Thread: Wednesday, 2/27, anyone cooking dinner?

Default Wednesday, 2/27, anyone cooking dinner?

Sun is shining here.....thank God! Yesterday it rained all day long and I finally got outside, in the rain, with my brolly because I just couldn't stand "inside" any longer! I did make a pot of spaghetti sauce. Susan and Robert will be back here tonight for an early dinner before leaving town. So, we'll have spaghetti, salad and garlic bread. I also made a pound cake and haven't decided if I'll serve that with fresh berries or maybe Tink's recipe for lemon curd. If lemon curd wins out, I guess I'd better get busy!

Anyone else cooking today? Eating out? DIETING??

MA, I guess there aren't any chefs among us so how about I travel down I-40 and eat with you! I'm not cooking but DH will return tomorrow and then I'll have to roll up my sleeves and get back to cooking. DIETING? I think not! I'm having a bowl of veggie soup and a grilled cheese sandwich for dinner. I'm trying to finish a book so I'll dine and read.

For Hubby, I made beef/vegetable soup. For me Broccoli/Cheese and sweet baby had ground beef, shredded cheese, applesauce and chips.

Quote Originally Posted by grits View Post
    For Hubby, I made beef/vegetable soup. For me Broccoli/Cheese and sweet baby had ground beef, shredded cheese, applesauce and chips.

I adore broccoli and cheese. I believe I could eat it every day. DH prefers asparagus, green beans..