Community Message Boards

Thread: What's for Supper, Tuesday, 4/16?

Default What's for Supper, Tuesday, 4/16?

I'm so excited. Mrs. Ashton posted..actually started the dinner thread..yesterday. One of fav posters. Hope she'll join us often.

So, y'all have any money left to buy groceries after paying our "uncle?" DH grumbled yesterday and said we'd have bread and water. So we did! NOT!!!

Tonight I'd doing what DH requested: Fried chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, green veggie of some sort, yeast rolls and I'm making a pound cake to serve with fresh strawberries and whipped cream. Picked some strawberries yesterday and they are really good.

How about you? Cooking tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by Nora View Post
    I'm so excited. Mrs. Ashton posted..actually started the dinner thread..yesterday. One of fav posters. Hope she'll join us often.

So, y'all have any money left to buy groceries after paying our "uncle?" DH grumbled yesterday and said we'd have bread and water. So we did! NOT!!!

Tonight I'd doing what DH requested: Fried chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, green veggie of some sort, yeast rolls and I'm making a pound cake to serve with fresh strawberries and whipped cream. Picked some strawberries yesterday and they are really good.

How about you? Cooking tonight?
    Good morning, Nora!

I'm glad Mrs. Ashton dropped by and hope she'll make a regular habit of it.

It's good to see ILTS here...we sure have missed you,

Now about supper, can I come to your house? I can't think about cooking or eating. Taxes yesterday were "taxing" to say the least. You pay and then you're still owing estimated taxes for April 2013!!! How can this be?? I'm so taxed I think I'll fix another pot of coffee and relax!

Running errands today. I think we'll stop at Bonefish Grill for happy hour and call that dinner.