Community Message Boards

Thread: What's for Dinner, Tuesday, April 23

Default What's for Dinner, Tuesday, April 23

Wow, no one's eaten since the 18th?? I had a dinner out last evening -- scallops, lobster mac & cheese and sage potato casserole. Couldn't finish it all so that will be my dinner tonight -- the leftovers. What's been going on at your place?

Fran

LIVE WELL, LAUGH OFTEN AND LOVE MUCH

Hidden Content smalltown

Hey girl! I dropped by to post about 30 minutes ago and then had a long phone call. Anyway, glad to see you here. I'm cooking tonight. We're having fried chicken, mashed potatoes with gravy, a green bean casserole, and for dessert I'm making a sweet potato pie from some potatoes I need to use.

Had a big bowl of chard sauteed with garlic and ginger the past couple nights. Also have some sweet potatoes I need to use. Think I'll make chipotle SP oven-baked fries tonight.

Tonight was easy. Hubby, teaches on Tuesday nights so Baby Girl and I had "girls" night. That means a trip to Walmart for a prize and dinner of her choice. One Barbie and one movie from the five dollar bin found us at a local pizza restaurant.

Last night was smoked salmon, spicy slaw, potato casserole, Cheddar Bay Biscuits and grilled okra with onions.